Friday, March 25, 2011

Shopping tip Marsh 2011

Here's the StampARTic team´s shopping inspiration for this month.
Packed with wonderful tips and some ideas too...
Sit back and enjoy.

Jorunn's tip:
I have found some amazing die cut frames in card stock
over at
Putting these on your card, and you can have everything from elegance
to more playful expression on your project.



I have used this frame on this card from the
Pion Design article;

Here are some more shapes....



And if you are having a bog or small party, and need seating place cards
Kort og Godt have these pre-cut and all you need to do is decorate them;


 These seating place cards comes in every color possible, I think....
and in many different shapes.


I have also one more tip for you this month:
The wonderful hangers over at Woxop.

This is a hanger, with magnetic buttons, that can be decorated.
This way you can make the hangers in your house personal.

Here is an example of one i have made;

Rikke's tip:
I found this beautiful paper and ribbons from Unik Scrap.


It's something really nice double sided paper from Riddersholm Design.
And ribbons, also from Riddersholm Design.

Here I have only shown little of that. Go in and see more at: Unik Scrap.



Petra´s tip;

Now it´s not far to Easter!
So my tip this month is this incredibly cute eggcarton!
It´s a bit smaller than usual and you can buy them at smaller grocerystores.
 

Here you can see how I have decorated one of these eggcartons and filled it with Kinderägg!


Lene

I found some lovely norwegian text stamps





(Made by Anne Bodil)
(Made by Anne Bodil)

Marianne

I am completely in love with my new Spellbinders, 
so this will be my shopping tip this time. 
I bought my spellbinders at “Bikuben”.



SasSa´s tip..
I just bought some stamps.
Not a surprise right....
Lovely are they not??

From Bo Bunny - Timepiece

Bo Bunny - Gabrielle

And from Pink Paislee - Butterfly Garden




Donna

My shoppingg tips this month, are these new stamps, you can buy them at Scrapper.dk






Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

Sheree said...

Love the example cards you made!! They are gorgeous and I really like how you incorporated the die cuts!

Annie said...

Fabulous - love the egg carton idea - will be trying that out.
ann xxx

Affordable Medical Insurance said...

These example cards are fabulous!